Local Fence Company with a GREAT Lifetime Warranty
Hi, my name is Ken Brands, the owner of Clear Boundaries with Dog Guard.
Prior to becoming a Dog Guard® dealer I spent 22 years in the US Air Force working as an instructor. After I retired in 1999, I went sailing. An opportunity to attend Maine Maritime Academy came up and after graduation and a few different boats, I worked my way up to Pilot, pushing barges primarily in the Houston Ship Channel and the Gulf Coast Inter Coastal Waterway.
In researching Dog Guard®, I learned several things that made buying a Dog Guard dealership an easy decision.
- All Dog Guard® equipment is made in America.
- Dog Guard® truly believes in and stands behind their products. They only offer one warranty: a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. Where others offer you the option to spend more for a longer warranty, Dog Guard offers the lifetime warranty right from the start!
- Dog Guard® is a family owned business that was founded in 1988. In that 30+years, many of our competitors were being bought and sold or moving production out of the county. Dog Guard®, on the other hand, maintained their focus on making the most innovative American-made pet containment systems on the market.
Every install of a Dog Guard underground pet fence is custom-configured to the unique needs of the pet owner and their property.
As an instructor in the Air Force, I learned that all of my students had a common goal of successfully completing my class, but they did not all learn in the same way. After a sharp learning curve on my part, I had a toolbox full of different tools to help different students reach their goals in ways that worked best for them.
Installing an underground electronic dog fence is much the same. All properties have a perimeter and all pet owners want their pets kept safe. However, if you have a strong slope down towards the road, you need the wire to be further away from the road than it would be with a level or uphill yard. Or do you have flower beds, a pool or other areas you want your pets kept out of? Signal wired can be used to keep your pets out of those areas while keeping them within the larger perimeter.
Proper dog training is very important. Training is a cooperative effort that consists of very simple steps that take 5-10 minutes per dog; 2 or 3 times a day. On average, most dogs complete their training by day 12 to 15. At Clear Boundaries with Dog Guard, you get a 90 Day Pet Containment Guaranty. Simply follow the easy training protocol and call as soon as you have any questions or problems*. If you are not completely satisfied, you get 100% of your money back. ALL OF IT! (failure to address problems or concerns promptly may result in the development of a BAD habit.)
Serving Benton, Dickson, Henry, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Maury, Montgomery, Stewart and Williamson Counties in Tennessee.
- Benton County: Big Sandy (38221), Camden (38320), Eva (38333) and Holladay (38341).
- Cheatham County: Ashland City (37015) Chapmansboro (37035) Kinston Springs (37082) Pegram (37143) Pleasant View (37146)
- Dickson County: Burns (37029), Charlotte (37036), Cumberland Furnace (37051), Dickson (37056, 37055), Slayden (37165), Vanleer (37181) and White Bluff (37187).
- Henry County: Buchanan (38222), Cottage Grove (37046), Henry (38231), Paris (38242), Puryear (38251) and Springville (38256).
- Hickman County: Bon Aqua (37025), Centerville (37033), Duck River (38454), Lyles (37098) and Nunnelly (37137).
- Houston County: Erin (37061), Stewart (37175) and Tennessee Ridge (37178).
- Humphreys County: Hurricane Mills (37078), Mc Ewen (37101), New Johnsonville (37134) and Waverly (37185).
- Maury County: Columbia (38401), Culleoka (38451), Hampshire (38231), Santa Fe (38482), Spring Hill (37174) and Williamsport (38487).
- Montgomery County: Adams (37010), Clarksville (37040, 37042, 37043), Cunningham (37052), Palmyra (37142), Southside (37171) and Woodlawn (37191).
- Stewart County: Big Rock (37023), Bumpus Mills (37028), Cumberland City (37050), (Dover) and Indian Mound (37079).
- Williamson County: Brentwood (37027), College Grove (37046), Fairview (37062), Franklin (37064, 37067, 37069, 37065, 37068), Nolensville (37135), Primm Springs (38476), and Thompson Station (37179).